- To give assistance to those in need.
- To empower women through training and skills development.
- To sensitize women on various social issues and advances the agenda on women’s rights.
- To provide women and children with social, economic and spiritual training and support them so as to enable them to lead a life of dignity and respect.
- To promote inter-faith dialogue among the different sections of the population.
We carry out these objectives by:
- Conducting small surveys to assess the immediate needs of beneficiaries.
- Distributing food and clothes to people in deprived areas and offering textbooks, notebooks, pens and pencils to needy children on a regular basis.
- Giving free medical care to those in need
- Offering free counselling service
- Putting in place training programmes which aim at empowering women and encouraging them to start a small business.
- Holding seminars, workshops and talks with the view of sensitizing women on issues that affect them.
- Inculcating universal values such as love, care, honesty, sharing, integrity and loyalty through talks.
- Organising inter-faith exchanges with other organisations.
Back to About Us